Follow these steps to configure your Verifone VX 680 with the Shopwave POS iPad App:
- Power on the devices and login using your PIN provided to you by Verifone.
- Click Menu, then System, then System Info, which should print out a info slip. If there is no IP address listed (and no SSID listed), then follow the connecting to wifi guide below.
- Go to Shopwave POS iPad App, go to Settings, click Payments, and select Ocius.
- In the Terminal IP Address field, type the IP Address found on the print out obtained in Step 2.
You are now ready to take a card payment using the standard Shopwave POS transaction screen.
Connecting to Wifi
- Shut down your device by pressing and holding the cancel button.
- Turn on your device by pressing and holding the enter button.
- Click setup, enter your setup PIN (e.g. 2580).
- Click Network Settings.
- Click Wifi Settings (go to next page if necessary).
- Click SSID, enter the case sensitive name of your Wifi network.
- Click Encryption, choose the correct type and password for your Wifi Network.
- Press the cancel button a few times to return the to main screen (with setup and enter buttons).
- Click enter and login using your PIN provided to you by Verifone.
You are now ready to use your device on the network.